We’re looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team in designing rides for theme parks and attractions around the world. Ideally qualified to Degree, HND or time served as a mechanical engineer, you must have experience of using Solidworks and AutoCad, backed up with a sound mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Dealing directly with clients around the world via electronic means and face to face
- Design of machinery and parts for new and existing rides
- Creating bill of materials
- Problem solving as part of a team, to overcome design challenges
- Briefing the in-house manufacturing team and working closely with external partners to deliver exceptional engineering solutions
- Working with and creating documentation for maintenance and ongoing operation as well as normal risk assessments and method statements
- Overseeing installations on site with clients
- You must work well as part of our talented in-house team and be able to cope under pressure
- Be flexible and able to smile – we’re in the business of fun
- Willing to travel in the UK and potentially worldwide
- Be able to write well and explain things clearly
- Within commuting distance of our UK head office in Ilkeston, Derbyshire
- We will create the right package for someone with the right experience.
- Sensible working hours Monday to Friday 08.00-17.00 but flexibility required
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for progression and ongoing training.
Please drop me a line via email